miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

Best place to live in the world

Hi friends! In this occasion i will talk about the best place to live in the world.
Sincerely i never imagine me in other place than Chile and find the best place to live it complicates me. I don't have any dream about leave Chile, but i think if the destiny (hahaha is very cosmic) gives me the opportunity, i won't miss out. The chance of know other countries and cities are very rare and unique.
I would like live in some place where it is calm and relaxed like the countryside, without the stressful and turbulent life characteristic of the city. With fresh air and beautiful landscapes.
Chile is a very complete country (In the area of nature). The landscape of chile is very diverse, it has montains, dessert, beach, lakes, forest, etc.
So i would like visit other countries, know about it like your culture, the monument, historic places, flora and fauna, etc. but i would come back to Chile.
And i think that for begin to know other countries, i must begin to know about my own country.
Maybe isn't the best country of the world but is my country, where are my family, and roots.


6 comentarios:

  1. the landscapes of chile are very amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's true! Chile has beautiful landscapes that are worth knowing before another country.
    I think the south of Chile is very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. there are many good countries and places in the world, but nothing like home! I really like Chile too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The turbulent life of the city is horrible, when I'm on the subway to return to my house after classes during rush hour I see everyone running, trying to get into the cars, I get stressed haha ... the landscapes of chile are beautiful I like forest.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. yes, in spite of everything , Chile has very nice places to visit.

    ResponderEliminar

My blogging experience

Hello world! In this blog i will talk about my experience about write this blogs. Why am i write about this? because this is my last blog, s...