Is very difficult for me talk about this, because i don't know any website related with the medicine veterinary. So i will talk about the Animal Planet website.
This website is very nice and easy to use. This site don't have only the programs and the schedule, also contain a section of pets, with information and news (even have a mini-games!) and a section dedicate to the tigers called "tigerpedia" with photos and information about they.
I don't use this site very much because the programs i see in the tv and also for use this website, (for see the programs) we must pay, but the rest of the website is free!. Is very useful for see the schedule and don't lost the programs.
Looks like a good website, for to when we looking for interesting videos or documentary or series about animals, and especially series about vet work :3
ResponderEliminarI love animal planet! When I was in high school, I saw this channel every day. Their programs are very incredible.
ResponderEliminarBefore, sometimes I checked this website and saw the section of "101 dogs" (I love <3 hahaha).
But now this site have so many things and so interesting. :3