martes, 8 de agosto de 2017

Autobiography

Hello world, my name is Benjamin Palma Saez, and i was born in El Bosque, Santiago in the year 1999. My mother is Catherine, my father is Cristian and i have 1 brother, Sebastian.

I lived in El Bosque until i was fourteen years old and i moved with my family to Conchali. I attended to basic school Jose Abelardo Nuñez in El bosque and later, attended to Liceo Politecnico Andes for study telecommunications. I finish the secundary but i don't like telecommunications (in the profesional practice i realized, I really hated my job!!). So i decided study veterinary medicine in the university of chile. When delivered the results, i was so happy and excited.

In the year 2010 i joined to the orchestra of the basic school and here i learnt to play flute and viola. In that orchestra i knew very interesting people and many friends. But when i finished the basic school i had to left the orchestra and finally, two years later, the orchestra dissolved.

Now i like play the guitar (i gave me my father) and some times the viola, and in the university i knew very fantastic people.

3 comentarios:

  1. You know how to play 3 instruments! that´s great, very interesting life c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooo!!! Great that you play flute and viola, and now play guitar. It´s awesome!.

    ResponderEliminar

My blogging experience

Hello world! In this blog i will talk about my experience about write this blogs. Why am i write about this? because this is my last blog, s...